Sunday, January 2, 2011

My 1st Day is DULL.. T___T

today is my 1st time being a senior @ my campus. My frens n I were confused because the timetable was confusing. We were supposed to have classes @ Academic Block, but instead, we got here @ FT.. what a day..

after waiting 4 our lecturer 4 almost an hour, we finally had enough n headed straight to KFC. Me, Bunny, DK, Mi, Syafiq, Fiona, Mamah, n Cherlly. We had such a great time there, n since i always go 2 KK on my own, i almost 4got what it feels like to have lots of frens chatting happily with each other. haha, DK became Bunny's 'deaf wife' n Mi became Fiq's wife~! (FYI, DK's a gurl n Mi's a boy~! S.O.T~!)

Now we were at dorm.. Bunny fell asleep on my lap while we were waiting for our 2nd lecturer of the day.. OMG, exactly WHEN are we gonna start our lessons?

No comments:

Post a Comment